General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Status: 23 August, 2022
General Terms and Conditions of Business and Use (GTC) of Eulerpool
Contractual terms and conditions within the scope of contracts concluded between
Eulerpool [see imprint] (hereinafter: Eulerpool or "Provider"), Mail: info(at)eulerpool.com
the members designated in § 2 of the agreement - hereinafter referred to as "member", "customer" or "user".
§ 1 Geltungsbereich, Begriffsbestimmungen
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order shall apply exclusively to the business relationship between the supplier and the customer. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the supplier expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be attributed predominantly to his commercial or self-employed professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(3) The operator of the websites of Eulerpool as well as corresponding versions for use on mobile devices is the provider. On these websites, Eulerpool offers extensive stock exchange information and newsletters, which are offered to users both free of charge and against payment.
(4) These General Terms and Conditions of Business and Use govern the provision of the Offers by Eulerpool.
§ 2 Vertragsschluss / Angebote
(1) Eulerpool Premium is available for purchase at https://eulerpool.com/premium.
(2) The contract is concluded in German.
§ 3 Preise
(1) Eulerpool Premium (monthly payment) costs 50 EUR / month.
(2) Eulerpool Premium (annual payment) costs 500 EUR / year.
(3) Lifetime Angebot: Von 25. Februar, 2023 bis 25. März 2023 gibt es eine Sonderaktion, bei der eine lebenslange Mitgliedschaft “Eulerpool Lifetime” für ein Investment von 1500 Euro erworben werden kann. Diese Mitgliedschaft ist lebenslang gültig.
§ 4 Zahlungsmodalitäten
(1) Credit card, SEPA direct debit, PayPal
§ 5 Dauer / Fristen / Kündigung
(1) Eulerpool Premium (monthly payment) can be terminated on a monthly basis without notice.
(2) Eulerpool Premium (annual payment) can be terminated annually without notice.
§ 6 Haftung
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer arising from injury to life, limb or health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) Claims of the customer for damages due to investment decisions made are excluded. Eulerpool has been prepared to the best of our knowledge and belief, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data provided. In case of doubt, all Eulerpool key figures should be checked in the annual report of the respective company.
(3) Exclusion of investment advice. No investment advice of any kind is given. The purchase of shares is associated with high risks up to total loss. You may only make your investment decisions after conducting your own research and not based on the information provided by Eulerpool. Eulerpool, the Eulerpool partners, the Eulerpool shareholders and owners, as well as the analysts and data providers working for Eulerpool do not assume any responsibility for any consequences and losses arising from the use of our information. Conversely, we do not hold you responsible for any price gains or excellent returns that may accrue to you with our support.
(4) In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, the Provider shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract if such damage was caused by simple negligence, unless the Customer's claims for damages are based on injury to life, body or health.
(5) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the Provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
(6) The limitations of liability resulting from paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply if the provider has fraudulently concealed the defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item. The same applies insofar as the supplier and the customer have reached an agreement on the quality of the item. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 7 Widerrufsrecht / Widerrufsbelehrung
(1) If the user concludes a contract with Eulerpool as a consumer for a service for which a fee is payable, the user shall be entitled to a statutory right of revocation, which Eulerpool informs about in the following.
(2) You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (address, email, phone) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or email) about your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed sample cancellation form, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(3) Consequences of revocation. If you revoke this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs, without delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
(4) Über das Muster-Widerrufsformular informiert der Anbieter nach der gesetzlichen Regelung wie folgt: Muster-Widerrufsformular (Wenn Sie den Vertrag widerrufen wollen, dann füllen Sie bitte dieses Formular aus und senden Sie es zurück.)
Address: [see imprint]
I hereby revoke the contract I have entered into for the provision of the following service:
[Name], [Ort], [Datum]
§ 8 Streitbeilegung
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 9 Risikohinweis
The information and offers on the websites of Eulerpool are addressed to registered and non-registered users. However, the offers that the user finds on Eulerpool's web pages are expressly not directed at persons in countries that prohibit the presentation or calling up of the content posted therein, in particular not at US persons within the meaning of Regulation S of the US Securities Act of 1933 and Internet users in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada and Japan. Each user is responsible for informing himself/herself about any restrictions before accessing the Internet pages and for complying with them.
Insofar as Eulerpool provides stock exchange or economic information, prices, indices, prices, news, (stock) ratios, dividends, market data and other general market information on its websites, this information is provided solely for information purposes and to support the user's independent investment decision. The aforementioned information does not constitute an invitation to buy, hold or sell securities and derivative financial products and does not establish an individual advisory or information relationship. It does not constitute legal, tax or other advice and cannot replace such advice.
Before making investment decisions, the user should have carefully informed himself about the opportunities and risks of the investment. A positive performance of a financial product in the past can in no way be used to predict future returns. Eulerpool assumes no liability for the information provided, which is deemed trustworthy by Eulerpool, for trading suggestions provided or for their completeness. Readers as well as participants in multimedia events such as webinars, videos, audio content or lecture events who make investment decisions or execute transactions based on the published content act entirely at their own risk.
Eulerpool assumes no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content. Any liability of Eulerpool for the content of such websites is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
The published recommendations are for general information purposes only. They do not constitute advice within the meaning of the German Securities Trading Act and do not constitute an offer or invitation to buy, hold or sell securities or derivatives. They merely reflect the current, personal assessment of the author. All listed contents have been carefully evaluated and written. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given for the topicality, correctness, completeness, value or quality of the information provided. Therefore, no liability can be assumed. Claims for damages against Eulerpool can expressly not be asserted. Investments in shares are always associated with risks, which in extreme cases can also mean a total loss of the capital invested. The use of the contents is therefore at the user's own risk. All information is provided without guarantee or warranty of accuracy. The information is intended for private use only. It may not be passed on to third parties without the express permission of the publisher.
We do not assume any liability for the accuracy of the data (including key financial figures and data from Eulerpool). Occasionally, miscalculations or rounding errors may occur. Technical problems will be solved by us as soon as possible. A short-term failure of the signal deliveries does not lead to any claim for reimbursement or price reduction.
The information provided on Eulerpool is for general information purposes only.
Eulerpool does not provide investment advice or make any specific recommendations regarding any security, financial product or instrument. Furthermore, the mention of a particular security on Eulerpool does not constitute a recommendation by Eulerpool to buy, sell or hold that or any other security, financial product or instrument.
Although wording and notices may appear to invite action, Eulerpool shall not be held responsible for any actual transactions on the part of the user.
Use of this site is not a substitute for competent advice from a reputable investment advisor. Please remember that any type of investment involves the risk of financial loss.
No investment advice is provided by Eulerpool.
The contents of Eulerpool do not offer financial services within the meaning of the German Banking Act (Kreditwesengesetz) or securities services within the meaning of the German Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz).